General Meeting January 18 at 6:00pm at the DFA Studio
I will not get rid of it. I keep it. I don’t knit with it. I keep it. It just sits there, year after year after year.
Are you nodding your heads out there? Do you have a similar situation going on?
January18th at 6:30 the DFA General Meeting will be all about De-Stashing
HERE IS THE PLAN: There will be a contest at the January DFA meeting. From now to the meeting DE-STASH your stash.
You can swap, barter or donate your stash. Knitters, weavers, spinners, felters, crocheters and fiber crafters can bring in their de-stashed yarn, their unfinished projects or extra un-needed fiber stuff for donation to the DFA coffers. The fun part? Each donation will be weighed. We will weigh and tabulate. The person who brings in the most will win a special prize.
This is the 31 day destash program from WEBS
- Day 1: 31 Days to Get Your Knitting & Crochet Organized
- Day 2: WIPs – Keep or Frog
- Day 3: Tips for Your WIPs
- Day 4: Storing Your WIPs
- Day 5: Keeping Notes about Your WIPs
- Day 6: Flash Your Stash!
- Day 7: Destashing Your Yarn
- Day 8: How to Recycle Yarn
- Day 9: Tracking Your Yarn Stash
- Day 10: What to Do with Leftover Yarn
- Day 11: How to Get Rid of Unwanted Yarn
- Day 12: Identifying Mystery Yarn
- Day 13: How to Organize Your Yarn
- Day 14: How to Keep Moths and Other Critters Away from Your Yarn
- Day 15: Organizing Your Craft Books, Magazines, & Pattern Books
- Day 16: Organizing Your Single Knitting and Crochet Patterns
- Day 17: Using and Reorganizing Your Ravelry Queue
- Day 18: Digital Patterns
- Day 19: Keeping Track of Your Pattern Library
- Day 20: Knitting Needles & Crochet Hooks
- Day 21: How to Store Your Needles and Hooks
- Day 22: Keeping Track of Your Needles and Hooks
- Day 23: Tips for Photographing Your Finished Objects
- Day 24: Tool Kit Essentials
- Day 25: Knitting and Crochet Tools
- Day 26: Storing Your Knitting and Crochet Tools
- Day 27: Knitting and Crochet Spaces at Home
- Day 28: Out and About with Your Knitting and Crochet
- Day 29: Storing Your Finished Projects
- Day 30: Maintaining Your Knitting & Crochet Organization
- Day 31: Wrap Up!