Winter Fiber Fest at The Dalles 2018
St Paul’s Episcopal Church 1805 Minnesota St The Dalles Oregon 97058
January 20, 2018 10:00 A.M. TO 3:00 P.M. $5.00 per person at the Door
WHO SHOULD COME: Spinners, knitters, crocheters, felters All Fiber enthusiasts Potluck – Coffee and Tea Provided
VENDORS WELCOME: $15.00 per vendor space – includes admission for one person. Vendors asked to contribute to door prize. CALL: Linda at 541-296-8222 for information or to sign up for a vendor space or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 6 – St Distaff’s Day Spin-In, Hosted by Area 2010, Evergreen State Fairgrounds, Monroe WA
- February 3 – Newport Spin-In, Hosted by Area 6060-Yaquina Fiber Arts Guild, Newport Middle School, Newport OR
- February 10 – NwRSA 2018 Winter Board Meeting, Hosted by Area 2090, Vancouver WA
- February 15-18 – Madrona Fiber Arts Winter Retreat, Tacoma WA.
- March 15-18 – NwRSA Camp Burton Spinners’ Retreat, Vashon Island WA
- March 17 – Abernethy Spring Fiber Sale, Hosted by Area 6030, Oregon City OR.
- May 31 – NwRSA Annual Members Meeting and Conference, Olympia WA The NwRSA annual conference and members meeting will be held at the Hotel RL in Olympia, WA, a small conference facility offering excellent meeting facilities and accommodations at reasonable costs. The conference Committee is working to assemble exciting classes as well as opportunities for social spinning, shopping and enticing raffle baskets from Area members. Watch your e-mail, the NwRSA website, FaceBook group, and Loose Threads for details and registration information in the Spring of 2018.
- June 8-10 – Vashon Classic Sheepdog Trials, Fiber Arts Village, Vashon Island WA
- June 29-July 1 – Black Sheep Gathering, Linn County Fairgrounds, Albany OR
- October 24 – NwRSA Fall Board Meeting, hosted by Area 4030, Richland WA